- Any person or persons and associations of individuals like Co-op. Societies, Institutions and Associations approved by the bank.
- Account may be opened individually by one person or by two or more persons in their joint names.
- Natural guardian i.e. father or mother can open account on behalf of a minor child/ward.
Initial Deposit for opening SB A/c
- With cheque book – Rs.1000/-
- Without cheque book – Zero balance-
*This is also the minimum balance requirement for respective accounts.
Interest will be paid @ 4% p.a. (half yearly) as per rules. Interest for the period September to February and March to August will be calculated and credited in the months of March and September each year.
Pass book will be supplied to every savings bank depositor showing the number of his account, name and address and transactions with date, amount and particulars.
- If a minimum balance of Rs.1000/- (with cheque book facility) is not kept, the bank will charge incidental charges at the rates as in force from time to time.
- Also refer to our Service Charges elsewhere on this site for other incidental charges.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENT FOR OPENING A/C :
- Introduction by a person known and acceptable to the bank.
- 2 copies of latest photograph.
- Proof of identity and residence to the satisfaction of the Bank (passport, Driving Licence, Ration Card, Voters Card, Electricity Bill, etc.)
- Copy of PAN Card with original for verification.
The Bank reserves the right to alter, amend, rescind the rules from time to time.
* for more details contact our nearest branch.