The Bank has felt necessary that the Senior Officers should be in-charge of the branches to guide, support and help the branches in proper functioning and maintenance. Hence, the Nodal System has introduced for effective functioning and monitoring the delivery mechanism at gross root level of the Bank i.e., Branches and PACS.
In the Nodal System, each Senior Officer called “Nodal Officer” is allotted few branches for monitoring/guidance and support. The Officers are called as “Nodal Officers” and they will be in-charge of allotted branches until further orders. The Nodal Officers are advised to visit all the branches atleast twice in a month and review the overall working/functioning of the Branch with the branch staff. Atleast half day must be spent in the branch for each visit and personally verify/organize/review the aspects mentioned. They should also redress all the problems and re-solve them then and there and where the intervention of the Chief Executive Officer is required, they should bring to his notice. They should assign specific targets/duties for all-important parameters to staff members and also ensure timely furnishing of information and also to maintain all the ledgers, registers etc., as required with special emphasis to
- Housekeeping which include orderly maintenance of books of A/cs, safe custody of documents etc.,
- Review of contingent expenditure, which includes telephone expenditure, suspense due to items etc.,
- Coverage of legal action upto E.P stage of overdue cases of Branch/PACS.
- Targets and achievements of Mobilization of deposits, recovery of loans etc.,
- Timely furnishing of information/statements etc., by the Branch/PACS.
- Review of PACS C.E.Os atleast once in a month
|S.No||Name Of The Officer||
|1||SRI N.SATYANARAYANA RAO||
(ADMN & DEV)
JAMMIKUNTA , KAMLAPUR
|2||SRI K.MADHUKAR REDDY||
(L&A AND BANKING)
|4||SRI A.NARAYANA RAO||
|5||SRI M.RAVINDER REDDY||
|7||SRI CH.RAJAMURALI||MANAGER (L&A)||
|8||SRI P.BALACHANDRAM||MANAGER (RMC)||
BEJJANKI & MAIN BRANCH
|9||SRI P.VENKATRAMANA||MANAGER (ADMN)||
|10||SRI MD.RIYAZ UDDIN||MANAGER (IT)||TOWN BRANCH|
Items/Issues to be verified/reviewed/inspected by the Nodal Officers during their visit to the Branches
1. Verification of cash balance and transfer of surplus balance to Head office.
2. Up-to-date maintenance of cash book/General Ledger.
3. Verification of registers of stationery, stock and furniture.
4. Verification of telephone and contingent expenditure.
5. Ensure safe custody of DD Books, cheque books, receipt books, F.D receipt books etc.,
6. Verification of gold loan bags and timely recovery of gold loans.
7. Maintenance of all registers including F.D due date register.
8. Verification of test calculation of interest receivable from PACS and other major accounts.
9. Review of vacant lockers position and recovery of arrears rent, if any.
10. Verification of movement register of Supervisors/Managers.
11. Review of non-fund business.
12. Upto date maintenance of D.V files and declarations.
13. Review of recovery of suspense due to items and loans of Department/Bank/PACS/Govt./ other employees.
14. Balancing of books of accounts, reconciliation of Head office, APCOB and notified Banks accounts.
15. Review of targets and achievements of mobilization of deposits, recovery of loans etc.,
16. Inspection of PACS.
17. Inspection of Branches.
18. Coverage of legal action upto E.P stage in respect of all NFS, Employees societies and weavers societies. All cases of over Rs.5000/- of EPADB cases, all over due cases of above Rs.10,000/- in respect of ST & LT loans of PACS should be covered by legal action and brought upto E.P stage.
19. Sending of demand notices to PACS.
20. Review of passing on of collections by PACS.
21. Timely furnishing of monthly “G” statement and other statements required by Head office.
22. Maintenance of NPA registers.
23. Verification of leakage of income by way short collection of interest, wrong calculations etc.,
24. Transfer of surplus cash balance on there and then basis.
25. Maintenance and updation of leave registers at Branch level.
26. Rectification/Compliance of Audit, APCOB, NABARD inspection observations.